Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Maintenance Technician
candidates for a position located in McCalla, Alabama
. Our client is a leading automotive supplier specializing in the development, design and manufacture of interior components for the automobile industry.
- Perform planned and unscheduled maintenance tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or called for by Line Leaders.
- Retrieve P.M’s and W.O’s for production lines. Employee should start with safety issues, production needs, and then the preventative maintenance issues beginning with the oldest first.
- Keep work areas cleaned and organized on a daily basis.
- Repair items on production lines without causing lost production.
- Maintenance should instigate scheduled work orders for all lines.
- Perform duties in safe manner following all known safety practices.
- Complete items posted on the maintenance office board which are considered scheduled jobs.
- Utilize technical support and information (Maintenance Manuals, Prints, etc.) to minimize equipment downtime.
- Document all work performed during the shift.
- Complete work orders and PM orders filling in needed information and turning them into the Supervisor.
- Report all parts used and any low inventory items to Supervisor.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Contribute to and helps maintain and clean and organized shop area.
- Employee is required to provide own tools.
- Responsible for return of all company owned specialty tools or gauges when used on production equipment.
- Complete other jobs related tasks as assigned.
About Seneca Resources:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance
- PLC, Robotics, Hydraulics, Pneumatic and Electrical experience required.
- Ladder Logic experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.