Web | Sharepoint Developer
Active Secret Clearance
Our client is looking for Web | Sharepoint Developer
candidates for a position located in Norfolk, VA
The position entails direct support of existing PMO tasking, in supporting the quality improvement of information management; Enterprise-wide programmatic & functional integration of data. This includes: analyzing existing tools used within different entities of the organization as a baseline for establishing an information hub; provide findings in a documented report to allow informed decisions on a way ahead; create and develop a transition plan from the current PMO website to the information hub; develop a tool that meets the information needs of the capability programs and its decision makers; provide coaching and mentoring for the PMO personnel and training for personnel about the developed tools and founded solutions.
Competencies will be focused primarily on following tasks:
- Advise on PPM tools/software;
- Develop and maintain structured, user-friendly web-based applications (PMO Branch Website and Dashboards) utilizing internal Intranet;
- Continually analyze the applications and recommend changes and required resources to ensure optimal functionality;
- Provide automation tools within the applications that allow the production of required reports in order to support the information needs of internal and external entities on various command levels;
- Improve synergies and integration with related Enterprise Information Management tools;
- Analyze PMO business processes concerning Information Management and recommend improvements;
- Act as the focal point for the management and improvement of PMO web applications;
- Develop and deliver user guides for the applications.
University degree in computer science or telecommunications or information systems and technology or another equivalent or closely related discipline. Significant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience with MS Project Server or program management tools
- 2-4 years’ experience as webmaster performing web design and web development for a corporate website or equivalent.
- 2 years minimum experience in web database integration or database design.
- 2 years minimum experience in content management and understanding of information/knowledge management issues.
- 2 years minimum experience in SharePoint (2013 and 2016)
- Experience building MS Project Server sites
- Demonstrated working level knowledge with MS Office tools (Outlook, Project, Word, Excel and Power Point, Share Point);
- Knowledge about program management and program management office
- Knowledge about Database development and use
- Knowledge about Web Based Applications and use
- Knowledge of SQL Server or web design tools
- Experience developing static HTML as well as dynamic web pages (e.g. ASP, PHP, CGI).