Multicraft Maintenance Technician
Full Time- Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Multicraft Maintenance Technician
candidates for a position located in Cullman, AL
- Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, electrical and electrical component machinery and equipment.
- Lay out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Maintain documentation on repairs and preventative maintenance within a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and organized condition.
- Effectively communicate with operators, supervisors, and other maintenance technicians as needed, to ensure the sharing of necessary information.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Aid in developing ideas and incorporating them effectively into work processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- An associate degree in electrical or industrial maintenance.
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, workflow and operational procedures.
- Prior experience with CMMS software.
About Seneca Resources:
- Proficient with computers, PLC programming, motor controls and power distribution including three phase electricity controls and components.
- Knowledgeable in Allen Bradley, Siemens, and other programming software.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and ladder logic.
- Knowledge and ability to assemble troubleshoot and rebuild Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Mechanical Systems and their related components.
- Must possess solid leadership qualities, including team building with excellent oral & written communications skills.
- Ability to initiate corrective/preventive and continuous improvement opportunities and actively participate in developing, implementing, and verifying corrective/improvement actions.
- Able to work overtime and emergency call in.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.