Full Stack Developer
Tuscaloosa, AL (remote capabilities)
Our client is looking for Full Stack Developer
candidates for a position located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
. The selected candidate will work on team based projects focusing on front and back end applications with Angular and .NET.
- Angular 6+ (Component based development, Services, Routing)
- Service worker development
- Material design or Bootstrap knowledge with SCSS/CSS 4
- Proficient using .NET Core for application development: Dependency Injection
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server: Joins, Creating and altering databases objects, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Transactions
- Understand RESTful API Best Practices
- Capable of working in a collaborative team environment: Ownership over tasks, Ability to communicate their work to others, Willingness to accept observations and suggestions from coworkers, Thoughtful critiques of other’s work informed by current or previous software development experiences
About Seneca Resources:
- Database Migration pattern using EntityFrameworkCore Code First
- Token-based authentication system knowledge
- Experience with designing relational data schemas used for persistent storage (SQL Server or otherwise)
- Designing RESTful APIs with API versioning
- Implementing Swagger UI on a .NET Core Web Application
- Unit testing (MSTest, NUnit, XUnit, etc.)
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.