Web Developer II
Our client is looking for Web Developer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. The Web Developer II is responsible for the coding and/or designing of a website per specifications. This individual will be part of the software development team which creates and maintains software applications. This role will work closely with both technical and non-technical staff in defining business and technical requirements. They will be responsible for front end development and back end development using a variety of languages, tools, and technologies. They are flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary. As a level II this individual will be proficient in their craft, being responsible for high level design, analysis, and development. This individual has proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or 5+ years of equivalent technical experience required working with a CMS (Joomla, SiteCore)
- Experience working with a CMS (Joomla, SiteCore)
- Experience with REST APIs and integrations required
- XML, JSON
- ASP.Net experience preferred
- Experience with Visual Studio preferred
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Must be flexible and adaptable to new technologies
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for data gathering and fact finding
- Agile methodologies
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.