3D Software Developer
Seattle, WA (or remote)
Our client is seeking 3D Software Developer
candidates for a position located in Seattle, WA
, but they are open to remote. This candidate will be responsible for the software maturation component of this project by analyzing early generation code and working with a Senior Software Architect to build a long-term, sustainable architecture. The Software Developer will be expected to be a self-motivated, life-long learner that has a strong desire to contribute to a cutting-edge, research & development project.
- Develops, plans and analyzes, designs products, and programs computer software that requires extensive research.
- Utilizes advance knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
- Mid-level C++ development experience, comfortable with modern C++ (C++11 and up)
- Sense for good application structure
- A computer science or related technical degree; experience may be considered in lieu of.
About Seneca Resources:
- 3D rendering or other 3D related development in the game development or medical imaging space
- Experience with CMake software tools
- Experience with metrology and or Controls Engineering
- Experience with machine learning, optical learning, other artificial intelligence
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.