Industrial Software Engineer
Our client is looking for Industrial Software Engineer
candidates for a position located in Issaquah, Washington
. Our client is a sub-contractor to an aerospace company looking to bring an individual onto the team that has a strong desire to contribute to a cutting-edge research and development project.
- Design and develop software for simulation and control of industrial robotic applications using distributed computing for large-scale jobs
- Be part of creating and improving the system architecture in close cooperation with the international team
- Create automated tests for both units and features making sure they are reliable and efficient during the continuous integration process
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience gained from a working career
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Strong experience developing software with C++
- Test-driven development in a CI/CD pipeline environment.
- Container technologies, such as LXC or Docker
- Sense for good application structure
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience with C#, Java and Python
- Candidate that has experience with 3D rendering or other 3D related development in the game development or medical imaging space
- Experience with CMake software tools
- Experience with metrology and or Controls Engineering
- Experience with machine learning, optical learning, other artificial intelligence
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.