Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Huntsville, AL
Position Status: Full Time
Our client is looking for Sr. Software Engineer candidates for a position located in Huntsville, Alabama. As a leading provider of secure SDI & IP audio/video routing and streaming solutions, our client offers a wide selection of products in support of SDI solutions as well as new & exciting Secure IP solution sets with specific emphasis on the government and military sector.
- Be a member of a team that develops applications to control audio/video IP devices in secure locations
- Collaborate with hardware and embedded software engineers in the planning, design, and development of new products
- Develop software according to a defined process and maintain existing software
- Collaborate with senior engineers in the mid and low-level design of the software
- Work independently and as a team member to meet product delivery goals
- Expertise in Linux, Linux programming, and C++
- Working knowledge of and programming experience with OpenSSL
- Working knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic standards
- Experience with federal security requirements including FIPS 140-2
- Experience with distributed architectures, service-oriented architectures, or micro-services
- Experience with OAuth2
- Experience with RESTFUL APIs
- Demonstrated success architecting medium to large scale software systems
- Ability to work self-directed and self-motivated toward defined goals
- Experience with the Rust programming language would be a plus.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.