Software Developer (C++)
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Software Developer (C++)
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, Alabama
. The candidate will be responsible for design and development of embedded software for military systems.
- The candidate will perform development activities for the full life cycle of a software program.
- Duties may include requirements analysis, design, coding, integration, test, documentation, and support.
- The candidate will also participate in software team meetings, hardware and software design reviews, and technical interchange meetings.
- The software engineering process also empowers the candidate to work with Cyber, Safety, QC, Operations, and Test organizations to deliver high quality working software.
- The candidates will work in a team environment, with well-defined goals, supporting both new and legacy embedded systems.
- The candidate is able to receive timely feedback on software implementation by working directly with the customer, ensuring Agility and delivering a software product that fills immediate needs.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- C/C++ and/or other Object Oriented Languages
- Object Oriented Design methods and practices
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to learn embedded systems concepts and participate in all phases and activities of the software development lifecycle
About Seneca Resources:
- Object-oriented programming and design, including unit testing.
- Agile Development Experience
- Scrum Experience
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Working on a cross-functional teams with many engineering disciplines
- Continuous Integration and Automation
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.