Laser Weld Engineer
Our client is looking for Laser Weld Engineer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. Our client is a Tier I Automotive Supplier looking for a highly skilled individual with experience in process improvement.
- Laser welding and brazing systems implementation, commissioning and programming of such.
- Responsible for weld implementation for future model launches and process improvement.
- Responsible for continuous process optimization in current production environment
- Responsible for welding process improvement
- Support production in a daily basis in troubleshooting difficult breakdowns and chronic equipment failures.
About Seneca Resources:
- BS in Welding Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with laser equipment which includes but not limit to laser generator, laser head, and quality tracking system, fixture design and qualification
- Experience in welding of aluminum and welding of mild and high strength steels is preferred
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.