San Antonio, TX
Our client is seeking Technical Writer
candidates for a position located in San Antonio, TX
. This candidate will be responsible for the developing and writing of all project-specific contract deliverables as directed by the Program Manager.
- Works closely with the technical team to gather data for deliverables accurately and with the least intrusion possible so as not to impact team members' task requirements.
- Communicates, both orally and in writing, complex technical information to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Works according to strict deadlines, producing technical documentation early to on-time with no grammatical or spelling errors.
- Accepts and incorporates internal and external (i.e., customer) feedback quickly and accurately to refine documentation.
- Attends meetings as requested and captures accurate meeting minutes/notes that detail all actionable items discussed per meeting.
- Maintains the document repository to ensure that all deliverable documents are indexed and can be easily searched and accessed by team members and/or the customer.
About Seneca Resources:
- Must be US Citizen
- Subject to a favorable US federal government background investigation
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project is a plus.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.