Active Secret Clearance
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for System Administrator
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. The selected candidate will operate, maintain and manage Windows/Linux based systems supporting a software development environment. This position is responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the Windows/Linux environment and will be responsible for backup and recovery (to include disaster recovery) of system data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, or related field with 2+ years professional experience, or;
- Must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security +, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
- Candidates must currently have and be able to maintain a minimum DoD SECRET level security clearance.
- Linux system administration
- System Security Implementations
- Linux shell scripting
- Ansible playbook development and management
- Security-Enhanced (SE) Linux and Red Hat repository administration
About Seneca Resources:
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
- Multi-Factor Authentication implementation like IPA and ADFS, OpenShift, OpenStack, VMware ESXI, QAS/VAS, Windows, Active Directory, Backup and Recovery, Containers and Container Orchestration products
- Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence
- Understanding the concept of PaaS and SaaS
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and how it applies to IT and IT products
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.