About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking Software Developer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL. Candidate will be required to obtain a DoD TS/SCI Clearance.
The selected candidate will work with the advanced research and technology development team to design and develop innovative concepts that will be used in the enhancement of our nation’s defense.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other STEM related field
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and prepare and brief presentations to the customer as needed
- Self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment
- Prior work with Data Driven Documents (D3) and Polymer Elements
- Experience with Java 1.8 or newer, Hibernate Object Relational Management, Reactive X, Jetty, and HikariCP
- Experience with big data store tools such as Hadoop, Spark, or HPCC
- Experience with Machine Learning environments such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or Caffe
- Knowledge of Statistical Machine Learning Techniques
- Knowledge of intelligence data products
- Linux operating system experience