Cyber Security Engineer
Our client is looking for Cyber Security Engineer
candidates for a position located in Atlanta
. The Cyber Security Engineer will be part of the Security Operations team. The engineer will need to have expertise in one or more of the following: Privilege Management, Vulnerability Management, Single Sign On, Identity Access management, Cloud and Network Security.
- 3+ years of cyber security experience
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex, technical information to non-technical audience
- Firewall experience (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco)
- Linux or Windows experience
About Seneca Resources:
- CISSP, GIAC, or CISM certifications are preferred
- Cloud experience
- Scripting experience
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.