Electrical Project Manager
Our client is looking for Electrical Project Manager
candidates for a position located in Roswell, GA
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for providing overall management direction to multiple projects. This includes establishing project objectives and policies, maintaining liaison with prime contract clients, and monitoring construction and financial activities through administrative direction of the onsite construction manager. Work sites will be located throughout the Greater Atlanta Area.
About Seneca Resources:
- 4 year engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management of water and wastewater electrical projects required
- Ability to construct a $3 million contract
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc and their impact on project activities vital
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.