Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking for Senior Project Manager
candidates for a position located in Roswell, GA
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction for the largest revenue projects of the company. This includes establishing project objectives and policies, maintaining liaison with prime client contracts, and manages construction and financial activities. Work sites will be located throughout the Greater Atlanta Area.
- 4 year engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, and standards
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Primavera, Microsoft Office and financial software
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience in water/wastewater treatment plant construction
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.