Prototype Systems Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO
Our client is seeking Prototype Systems Engineer
candidates for a position located in Colorado Springs, CO
. This candidate will support efforts associated with Space Enablers/Enhancements Technology capability and prototype development for space-based enablers and space-based capability enhancements.
- Analysis of RF communications links to include understanding of modulation and over the air protocol implementations
- Development of HF and VHF Software Defined Radio hardware and software applications
- Integration and operation of baseband and RF communication modems and radios
- Prepare software design and user-level documentation
- Support planning and execution of concept and field demonstrations of prototype capabilities
- Perform scheduled IA compliance checks on windows systems using ACAS, SCAP (SCC), and STIG Viewer
- Develop and maintain Domain policies.
- Manage domain user accounts
- Install/test required Windows Operating systems patches and updates
- Maintain baseline images, test images, and apply changes and updates as required
- Configure, maintain and monitor system and data backups for workstations, servers and storage devices
- Configure and maintain the ManageEngine ServicePro Plus server
About Seneca Resources:
- BS in a technical, information technology, engineering field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Software Designed Radios (e.g., Ettus, GNURadio) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and test software in C, C++, C#, JAVA and/or Python programming languages
- Experience with LabVIEW and/or MATLAB Simulink
- Demonstrated background in System Administration duties
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
- Must be able to obtain DoD IAT Level 2 certification (e.g., SEC+CE)
- Secret clearance required. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.