Senior Software Developer (C or C++)
Full Time – Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Senior Software Developer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. As a Senior Developer, your day might look like the following:
- Working with a team of energetic engineers and analysts under a very successful agile development framework.
- Executing formal IV&V methods of analysis
- Support custom software assurance tool developments
- Decomposing existing source code using requirements, design, and test documents
- Develop test and data capture frameworks to identify software vulnerabilities
- Utilize known software security weakness (Common Weakness Enumeration) to identify software-under-test issues
- Reverse engineering complex software applications
- Strong knowledge with C, C++ application and program developments
- Strong knowledge of software development processes
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals of different experience levels and backgrounds, including government and external industry personnel.
About Seneca Resources:
- First-hand working knowledge with software architectural risk analysis.
- Knowledge of software requirements and architecture development
- Direct software IV&V experience for NASA or DoD weapon system programs
- Experience with reachability of the affected software assurance findings
- Experience with identification of potential attack paths that could affect software execution
- Ability to reverse engineer software code to requirements for existing systems
- Working knowledge with Ada, Java, and functional programming
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.