Full Time – Direct Hire
Our client is looking for IAM Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. The ideal candidate will have experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), DIACAP, and analyzing information to support system RMF certification authorizations.
- Use COTS/GFE tools to perform vulnerability scans against systems at MDA sponsored Defense Industrial Base (DIB) sites.
- Use Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to maintain RMF system packages, act as a subject matter expert (SME) during authorizations signings for system/sites.
- Support and monitor Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) report for applicability to MDA systems.
- Review and respond to Cyber Task Orders (CTO) for MDA systems.
About Seneca Resources:
- Create RMF packages on new systems in eMASS
- Maintain existing RMF system lifecycle for AO approval in eMASS
- Manage Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Ability to perform Risk Assessments in eMASS
- Create System Security Plans (SSP)
- Identify and document applicable NIST SP 800-37 RMF requirements
- Cybersecurity subject matter expert (SME) to senior government authorizing officials
- Capture security control information and document into individual system packages
- Interact with contractors in the field to provide system-specific artifacts and control answers
- Participate in TEMs meetings with Project Managers to provide technical guidance when necessary
- Report on status/tasks weekly, monthly on deliverables and team activities
- Assist government with reporting requirements and collection of information and briefing
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.