Avamar/Data Domain Project Manager
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Contract (One Year)
Our client is looking for Avamar/Data Domain Project Manager
candidates for a position located in Annapolis Junction, MD
. Our client has a focus on providing state of the art business solutions, hardware, software, and services to their DoD, intelligence, and civilian agencies. Qualified candidates will have a PMP certification and a minimum Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Assisting the customer with operational responsibilities and daily administration activities to support the solution environment.
- Sharing ownership at the customer’s direction of operational responsibility for infrastructure related to the solution configuration, provisioning, maintenance, monitoring, and service level alignments.
- Assisting with the solution documentation of policies and procedures in conjunction with the compliance manager(s) and with other key stakeholders.
- Providing knowledge transfer of EMC Best Practices to address the customer’s skills and resource gaps to ensure that the customer obtains an operational understanding of the existing solution infrastructure to successfully run their day-to-day operations.
- Customer has indicated that they need someone who can lead a diverse program and ensure seamless and timely communication to all stakeholders in regard to the work being done by all of the various teams.
- A solid technical background is required.
About Seneca Resources:
- Required PMP certification, proven leadership skills, and minimum Secret Clearance with TS/SCI preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to obtain TS/SCI.
- Familiarity and experience with Dell Technologies (Vmware, Pivotal) is highly desired. Experience with the Air Force Air Operations Center is also highly desired.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.