Our client is seeking Technical Specialist
candidates for a position located at Research Park in Harrisburg, PA
. Key responsibilities include supporting Bentley Microstation and Photogrammetry Cardinal Systems software that includes VrOne and VrTwo. Software support includes the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of end user issues. Candidate will be expected to install and configure new software/hardware from documentation as well as being able to create and maintain support documentation for systems environments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business representatives, and subject matter experts to support IT systems and programs.
- Capable of working independently, as a team member, or leading tasks to solve complex technical problems within a highly available critical environment.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate by verbal and written methods to include: face-to-face, phone, briefs, emails, information papers, white papers, executive summaries, agendas, plans, and reports
- Resolve highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Experience with technical activity for design, integration, test, and delivery of technical products
- Ability to present in front of customers and discuss in depth the above technologies in detail
- Vast knowledge of computer hardware and software to include support and maintenance of critical systems.
- Strong business acumen to align organizational mission and strategies to IT solutions.
- As-built documentation.
- Knowledge of operating systems Microsoft (e.g., Windows Server, Powershell, Active Directory, GPOs, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Bentley Microstation – installation, updates, versioning and provisioning.
- VMware: vSphere ESXi, vCenter (VCSA – Linux)
- Windows certifications (i.e. MTA, MCSA, MCSE)
- VMWare certifications. (i.e. VCA, VCP, VCAP)
- CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+)
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP)
- Scripting skills in VBScript or PowerShell
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools-Solarwinds/SCOM/Whats Up Gold
- Capable of interpreting performance data and make recommendations for systems improvement
About Seneca Resources
- Minimum of an Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Security and extensive experience (10+ years) in infrastructure operations and/or related IT operational functions (in some cases experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.