Delivery Specialist (Data Domain & NetWorker)
6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for Delivery Specialist (Data Domain & NetWorker)
candidates for a position located in Broomfield, CO.
You will support and execute deployment procedures and all associated activities for releases, patches, and pre- and post-deployment support for the Production/DR environments. Provide input, supports planning and prioritization for business process and development of engineering related activities.
- Resolves deployment issues or impediments document resolutions for future reference
- Adheres to established processes for change management; contributes to status reports regarding change management and deployment activities
- Provides recommendations on the tools and resources needed to perform successful deployments; coordinate and track progress of deployment teams
- Release delivery and support in local and customer environments
- Composes, documents, delivers and supports release upgrade packages
- Communicates with Information Technology (IT)cross-functional team members to stay informed about the daily status of release & deployments.
- Collaborates with engineers to determine root causes and keep problem resolution/issues log
- Maintains industry/technical knowledge base and facilitate/maintain industry relationships
- Demonstrates commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Support assigned systems with on-call availability and respond within agreed timeframes
Dell Data Domain and NetWorker
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.