6 month contract-to-hire
Our client is seeking Algorithms Engineer
candidates for a position located at Research Park in Huntsville, AL
. This candidate will become part of engineering and scientific personnel whose duties and responsibilities require applications of intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices, while developing new or improved techniques and procedures. Candidate will work under only general direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Candidate will contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects with frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems; Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives
- Responsible for developing, documenting, and performing missile system and subsystem requirements verification.
- Works as part of the integrated systems engineering team.
- Performs system analysis, requirements analysis, functional analysis and allocation, timeline analysis, interface definition, effectiveness analysis, trade studies and requirements verification of translated customer requirements into hardware and software specifications using the Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS).
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Experience in complex weapon or space systems requirements, verification and validation
- Experience in systems engineering, requirements, product development processes with application to complex weapon or space systems
- DOORS experience
- Missile Defense experience is ideal
About Seneca Resources
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical discipline or related field and 5 years minimum experience
- Candidates must currently have and be able to maintain a minimum DoD SECRET level security clearance
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.