Position Title: Salesforce Developer (100% fully remote)
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Position Status: Long-term contract
Compensation: Extremely competitive
Shift: Mon - Fri (9:00am to 5:00pm)
Our client has an immediate opening for a Salesforce Developer to support the Cash ADS organization. Cash ADS is a unique partnership between San Francisco and Richmond that focuses on developing and delivering applications for Cash.
• Lead the design, development, testing and deployment of all solutions on the Salesforce platform proactively design and implement innovative solutions that leverage standard Salesforce capabilities to improve overall capabilities and performance of Salesforce Deliver solutions that maximize user experience with the system by minimizing complexity for the user.
• Lead detailed design, implementation, and integrations as part of large strategic projects that meet our customer needs
• Provide technical leadership on a team consisting of web developers, business analysts, quality analysts, and a product owner to implement the best customer solution with a combination of architectural leadership and hands-on implementation
• Use your deep Salesforce knowledge to provide thought leadership to our customers and internal teams on best leveraging the CRM platform as well as integrated solutions
• Review and provide feedback on configured or coded solutions of developers and improve quality of deliverables for entire Agile team Responsible for Production Support activities across four Salesforce Orgs, and managing a team of offshore salesforce developers
• Expertise in multiple technical environments and possesses business knowledge that spans multiple business areas.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent certifications and experience
• 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce platform
• Experience with delivering business solutions through AppExchange packages such as Conga Composer, Velocify, SalesLoft, ExecVision, Calendly
• Demonstrated exceptional ability in diagnosing and solving information system problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy *Passion for UX and improving usability
• Prior experience using Salesforce CLI
• Knowledge of data, analytics, reporting capabilities