Sr. Full Stack Developer
Direct hire, full time
Our client is seeking Sr. Full Stack Developer
candidates for a position located in Sylacauga, AL
. This candidate will be responsible for end-to-end administration and development of custom front-end browser-based applications that use a combination of local databases and SAP S/4 HANA as the back end. Administers, installs, and updates application components, databases, and SSL certificates. Works closely with the business to understand requirements, develop custom code on multiple platforms in ABAP or PHP, validating that the needs of the business are met. Supports legacy custom code by reverse-engineering.
- OS administration
- File system management
- Software installation and patching
- Database administration (MySQL, SQL Server, AWS RDS)
- Functional requirements gathering and analysis
- ABAP and PHP code design, analysis, and development
- Preliminary code testing and documentation
- Problem management and troubleshooting
- Assistance with other related duties as required
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Three or more years of ABAP development experience required
- Three or more years of web development experience required, PHP on Apache preferred
- Experience with database administration required, MySQL, SQL Server, or AWS RDS preferred
- Three or more years of Linux OS administration experience preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills with a variety of audiences of different skill levels and backgrounds
- Self-motivated, able to produce results with minimal supervision
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.