About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Sales Service Manager
Our client is looking for Sales Service Manager
candidates for a position located in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Manage and analyze the Sales Service function for Dixie including managing direct reports.
- Data analyzing and reporting based on business needs.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers, suppliers, vendors, salespeople, and other departments within the company with the goal of answering questions, solving problems, and meeting their needs
- Conduct training on various procedures (grades, form, etc) throughout the company
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Handle and resolve all verbal and written correspondence timely, professionally and with a respectful, caring and responsive attitude. This includes emails, memos, letters, spreadsheets, BOL’s, etc.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Prepare various customer reports, memo’s, letters as needed
- Inspect documents and correspondence for accuracy and determine what, if any, follow up is needed
- Ability to analyze data for improvements, detect errors and make recommendations
- Maintain customer/supplier databases
- Demonstrates independence, solid judgment, flexibility and problem solving in everyday duties
- Shows determination and perseverance to complete responsibilities to ensure deadlines and resolutions
- Completes work in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Utilize computer and various software packages (Cie-trade, Excel, Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete daily responsibilities
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- 3 to 5 years office work experience in a service or logistics related industry preferred
- 2 to 5 years management experience
- Extensive Excel knowledge preferred (pivot tables, macros, analyzing data)
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow and time
- Has a pleasant, patient, friendly and can-do attitude
- Paper background is a plus