About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Our client is looking for Technology Analyst
candidates for a position located in Tuscaloosa, AL. In this role, candidates should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. Experience leveraging technology solutions to meet organizational needs is a must. Position reports to the VP of Operations.
- Communicate with executives, managers and leaders to understand their requirements
- Design and implement efficient IT solutions/systems to meet business and technology needs
- Design, program and implement applications, data analytics, reports and dashboards to meet business requirements
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Plan and oversee software upgrades / installation projects
- Provide advice and technical training to users to integrate multiple processes and reconcile needs of different teams
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Manage Network Administrator who manages a multi-site, multi-state network (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems, website, internet access, office systems, VOIP telephone systems, cellular phones and applications support).
- Proven experience as a Technology Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst or similar role
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, and data mining.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL, SQL databases, Visual Basic, Microsoft Products such as Access and Powerpoint. Experience with Power BI is also desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business to Business (B2B) E-Commerce technologies, such as EDI and XML
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors in MIS, Computer Science or a related field is preferred