Top Secret Cleared Software Engineer
Top Secret TS/SCI
Contract To Hire
Our client is looking for Software Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL.
The qualified applicant will become part of a team of professionals representing both industry and government. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, have a proven track record and a positive work ethic.
The selected candidate will work with the advanced research and technology development team to design and develop innovative concepts that will be used in the enhancement of our nation’s defense.
Minimum Education and Experience
- The candidate will work in a distributed team environment providing software support including, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide software engineering support from requirements through design, coding, integration, and testing
- Perform other engineering and logistics tasks as assigned by QTEC Aerospace
- Some travel will be required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other STEM related field
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and prepare and brief presentations to the customer as needed
- Self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment
- Prior work with Data Driven Documents (D3) and Polymer Elements
- Experience with Java 1.8 or newer, Hibernate Object Relational Management, Reactive X, Jetty, and HikariCP
- Experience with big data store tools such as Hadoop, Spark, or HPCC
- Experience with Machine Learning environments such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or Caffe
- Knowledge of Statistical Machine Learning Techniques
- Knowledge of intelligence data products
- Linux operating system experience
About Seneca Resources:
- Candidates must currently have and be able to maintain a minimum DoD TS/SCI level security clearance.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.