Position: NextGen Implementation Analyst
Location: Birmingham, AL
Employment: Direct Hire
Our Client is a healthcare organization in search of NextGen Implementation Analyst candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL. This position will function as a knowledgeable practitioner, and as a consultant, educator, and evaluator to maintain and improve system services, and to mentor clinician users to become better technology consumers.
- To participate in the selection, implementation, and support of clinical systems
- Ensure maximum use and efficiency of clinical systems
- Provide direct, hands-on education and support to staff in the use of technology in a manner which promotes patient safety and confidentiality
- Consistently strive to improve knowledge and skills in the development of clinical systems and processes
- Provide system support to include on-call shifts as needed
- To search for and implement systems and system improvements which allow clinicians to provide high quality care in the most efficient manner possible utilizing technology
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required.
- Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement. Currently licensed in the area of clinical specialty by the State of Alabama.
- Experience supporting and implementing NextGen EMR/EHR
- NextGen Super User strongly preferred
- Must understand front-end and clinical work flows, systems, and procedures.
- Provides training to clinical staff, assists in the implementation and testing of various clinical software and system updates in a multi-facility environment
- Partners with end users to understand workflow and processes
- Leads unit and integrated testing of the software to ensure that the design objectives are met, including the development and validation of testing scripts. Maintains and utilizes a high degree of understanding of clinical departments’ business processes
- Facilitates design of clinical workflow in conjunction with the clinicians and provides guidance to Clinical Analysts in designing improved efficiencies, solving complex workflow issues and incorporating quality initiatives
- Analyzes user needs, requirements, procedures and problems relevant to assigned information systems and recommends solutions to improve processes and/or patient care
- Serves as lead on assigned projects on all phases of a project; from scoping and design through implementation and transition to operations including updates to documentation in accordance to department standards
- Maintains appropriate system documentation in accordance to department standards
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.