About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Call Center Representative
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Call Center Representative
candidates for a position located in Montgomery, AL
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Answers incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information of a non-technical nature.
- Responds to customer inquiries, provides customers with product and service information and processes orders, forms and applications.
- May also make outboard service calls to potential customers.
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- Researches required information using available resources. Identifies and escalates priority issues and complaints.
- Follows up customer calls where necessary.
- Completes call logs and produces call reports.
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- Under immediate supervision, works on a limited variety of straightforward jobs.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring moderate judgment.
- Work is checked for errors.
- Has little or no role in decision-making.