About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Cloud Security Specialist
Location: Huntsville, AL
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Cloud Security Specialist
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
- Bachelors degree in a STEM related degree and 5+ years experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- CISSP or CompTIA CASP+ CE (minimum)
- Ability to obtain and maintain an interim DoD Secret clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Has a working knowledge of security-in-depth and other security concepts of key AWS services including VPCs, Subnets, Route 53, virtual network elements, RDS, Redshift, ElastiCache, EMR, EC2, ELB, and S3.
- Has a working knowledge of directory services including LDAP and Active Directory.
- Understands the AWS elements for securing credentials, passwords, MFA, access keys, key pairs, and X.509 certificates.
- Familiar with DISA STIG configurations and compliance.
- Understands FedRAMP IL-4 and IL-5 and other AWS GovCloud compliance requirements.