About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Cloud Migration SME
Location: Huntsville, AL
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Cloud Migration SME
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- CompTIA Security+ CE, AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Preferred).
- Work experience migrating from DoD on-premise infrastructure to an AWS Cloud region (preferably a region with FedRAMP IL-4 or 5 compliance such as GovCloud West).
- Working knowledge and experience with Docker images and container orchestration.
- Working familiarity with AWS IAM, S3, RDS, EMR, Redshift, EFS, ELB, CloudWatch, EC2, and ECS services.
- Familiarity with the following COTS products a plus: Atlassian suite, Denodo 7, Oracle 12.1, Blue Prism, WebLogic, Tomcat, and the Hadoop ecosystem.