Technical Project Manager
6+ Month Contract
Our client is looking for Technical Project Manager
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
About Seneca Resources:
- Requires strong technical writing, communication, and the ability to lead teams.
- Performs as a project manager, defines scope, familiar with budget and budgeting process, creates work plans, determine resources, develop schedules, typically performs time estimates, and regularly reviews status of projects with management. Leading, collecting and analyzing business requirements for large, multifunctional projects.
- Performing feasibility studies, translating requirements into an appropriate design. Preparing detailed design, specs and test plans. Identifying conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions as needed.
- Anticipating and creating technical options to support IT operations and business objectives
- Developing business relationships and integrating activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Works with individuals and teams to solve problems with available technology including hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Providing technical expertise within an assigned business unit/area, usually as a member of a project team or support, in the analysis, and development of business applications. Participating with other IT members, customers, and other stakeholders in new product reviews, tests, and pilots.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.