IV&V Engineer (Secret Clearance)
Secret Clearance Required
Our client is looking for IV&V Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. IV&V Engineer to provide technical support in software and system engineering to the IV&V efforts for the Ground Based Missile Defense (GMD) program. The selected candidate will work with embedded code and software requirements, examine and interpret existing code against requirement, identify inconsistencies and defects in the code, and document and present results.
- Utilize static code analyzers, dynamic code analyzers, and other tools to support the effort.
- Work within a team environment, working collaboratively with others.
- Utilize an Agile process to support the tasking, prioritization, and communication of work.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- 5+ Years C/C++ Experience OR 2+ Years ADA Experience OR 5+ Years Systems Engineering
- Active Security Clearance
About Seneca Resources:
- Security Certification (e.g: Security+, CISSP)
- Previous Experience on Embedded Software Projects
- Previous Experience with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Previous Experience with the GMD program
- Previous IV&V Experience
- Experience with Static Code Analyzers (e.g: Fortify, Coverity, etc.)
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.