Business Intelligence Developer (Tableau)
Joint Base PH-Hickam, Honolulu, HI 96813
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Business Intelligence Developer
candidates for a position located in Joint Base PH-Hickam, Honolulu, HI. The Tableau developer will work closely with business analysts, product owners, and key stakeholders to design and implement custom Tableau, dashboards, and reports to meet operational readiness needs. This individual will create custom reporting solutions to facilitate mission success.
This is a technical role and requires the right mix of communication, self-motivation and a proactive work ethic. Activities include participation in development sprints, weekly SCRUMs and sprint retrospectives.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field of study; experience/certifications may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Developer with Tableau Desktop, Server, Prep and Admin.
- Experience designing and implementing Tableau reports and dashboards.
- SQL skills - proficient in SQL - can create queries as well as edit and run existing complex queries.
- Experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into functional specifications.
- Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities backed by solid writing and communication skills; must collaborate constructively and effectively with project end-users, customers, advocates and stakeholders
- Active Government Secret Clearance required.
About Seneca Resources:
- Tableau certification (Certified Associate)
- Project management and agile certifications a huge plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Kibana, Power BI, and Tableau); experience with query development and troubleshooting; ad-hoc report creation and related skills is a definite plus.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.