Contract w/ likely extension
Our client is seeking Analyst/Tester
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. This individual will be responsible for creation of test plans, creation of test cases and execution of test cases for OAO applications efforts. This would include testing of all new functionality and enhancements for OAO products
- Reviews and understands business requirements/use cases and functional details.
- Creates and maintains Automation for ATDD testing.
- Conducts end-to end functional and regression testing and validations, coordinating with the applicable operational areas.
- Identifies, logs and tracks defects found during test execution with the JIRA system.
- Identifies issues that are required to be resolved during testing and before go live and suggests improvements to the service or the process.
About Seneca Resources:
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail - technical background a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills relative to testing and technical issues.
- Team player and the capacity to work with multiple project members.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to relay and share information and clarify instructions for handoff of test cases to production support personnel.
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems.
- Knowledge and/or experience of JIRA and ALM a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile Methodology particularly, ATDD.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.