Paint Mix Operator
Contract To Hire
Our client is a major automotive manufacturing company looking to add a Paint Mix Operator to their Paint Line. Positions are open for both 1st
Daily Tasks Performed:
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain paint day tanks with proper inventories.
- Maintain adequate paint viscosities.
- Communicate identified product abnormalities or issues to TM.
- Communicate identified mechanical concerns to ES.
About Seneca Resources:
- Supply paint booths with adequate paint levels, pressures, and viscosities.
- Change system filters per required PMs. Clean/load systems accordingly.
- Record loaded paint volumes and added reducers.
- Maintain proper paint mix COP and 5S.
- Notify management of product, mechanical, and inventory concerns.
- Support suppliers and materials in product adjustments and trialing.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.