About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Machining Operator
candidates for a position in Lincoln, AL.
- Assists Team Coordinators, Production Staff and Production Associates with Job Duties Related to Equipment Setup, Recovery and Troubleshooting Basic Job Responsibilities
- Fully understands requirements to work safely (including but not limited to LOTO, Confined Space, Hot Work, etc.)
- Supports manpower shortages as required
- Ability to lead quality containment activity. Strong understanding of quality systems (Traceability, Lot Control rules, etc.)
- Assists Production Associates with performing job duties
- Trains Associates in Zones as needed (New Hire and Cross Training)
- Backfills for Team Coordinator or Production Staff when needed
- Ability to direct product flow based on line conditions
- Ability to generate production reports and shift communication reports as required
- Must be flexible to work overtime as required
- Works with Team Coordinator, Production Staff and Equipment Service to establish plans for downtime activity
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot all equipment in Area/Zone/Line