Cyber Security Analyst
Our client is seeking Cyber Security Analyst
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. In addition to program support, the individual will provide program management and technical guidance support to ODASD (E) for the FRCS Cyber PortfolioAir Force with a range of IT from legacy information systems to the newest IoT devices.
- Develop FRCS cybersecurity strategy, policy, guidance and tools.
- Develop Budget Exhibits to capture Component FRCS cyber requirements for: inventory, assessments, mitigations and continuous monitoring.
- Analyses of Component PPBE inputs to identify resourcing gaps.
- Develop policy requirements for FRCS Cyber Plans.
- Evaluate and analyze Component FRCS Cyber Plan submissions to assess progress.
- Support annual FRCS Cyber Program Reviews.
- Provide research and development (or enhancement and integration if O&M) of Cyber Platforms and Capabilities.
- Develop a draft Facility Related Control Systems Cyber Security DoDI.
- Evaluate and assess Component progress towards meeting Cyber Scorecard goals.
- Assist in executing OASD(S) and ODASD (E) requirements IAW DepSecDef memo, “Enhancing Cybersecurity Risk Management for Control Systems Supporting DoD Owned Defense Critical Infrastructure”.
- Provide ODASD(E) inputs to responses to NDAA sections 1625, 1639 and 1650 and other applicable congressional reports.
- Provide technical support and recommendations for related studies, evaluations, or reports.
- Lead and/or support FRCS cybersecurity working groups.
- Develop and provide assistance with technical presentations outlining results of technology adoption initiatives, assessments of progress, and recommendations, as requested.
- Provide technical guidance for the following: FRCS Master List (ML) & Controls (needs to be codified with RMF Tag), Utility Privatization (UP) for Control Systems, RMF KS Portal Updates, Cyber work force requirements, I++ research effort
About Seneca Resources:
- High degree of expertise as subject matter experts in DoD Operational Technology and FRCS cybersecurity.
- Requisite knowledge skills and ability to support the management and oversight of the Department’s FRCS cybersecurity programs.
- High level of experience in developing DoD policy, guidance and tools to aid the DoD Components in implementing programs to cybersecure FRCS on DoD installations.
- Extensive working knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes relevant and current DoD cybersecurity policies and mandates, particularly those related to FRCS cybersecurity as well as current CIO, CISO and CYBERCOM cybersecurity requirements.
- Ten (10) + years professional experience in cybersecurity management, network administration, network engineering, network defense advanced securities, project management, database administration, or cyber risk mitigation.
- Three (3) + years OSD/Service staff/Joint Staff experience.
- Degree: Bachelors Subjects: Computer Science, Computer Programming, Information Systems, or System Engineering.
- Knowledge of DOD organization and structure Clearance: TOP SECRET (SCI eligible)
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.