Azure Cloud Engineer
Montgomery AL, Dayton Ohio, or Boston Massachusetts
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Azure Cloud Engineer
candidates for a position located in either Montgomery AL, Dayton, Ohio, or Boston Massachusetts
. We are seeking a certified Azure Cloud Engineer with minimum 2 years’ experience supporting Azure infrastructure or deploying systems to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Support Applications migrating to the Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Conduct root-cause analysis
- Resolve issues generated from server hardware, server software, virtualization software, storage hardware and Azure cloud platforms
- Manage virtual servers resources, remediate issues related to failed patches or application conflicts related to patching, remediate events and errors of storage devices
- Configure, manage and remediate issues related to Active Directory
- Configure, manage and remediate issues related to Exchange or Exchange Online, perform granular file restoration, and coordinate with clients migrating systems to the cloud and provide technical solution to assist applications migrating to the cloud.
- Individual must have exceptional expertise on:
- Current Window Server versions (2008 – 2016)
- Group Policy
- NTFS permissions
- RDS farm
- Public and Private DNS
- Public and Self-signed SSL
- VEEAM backup and replication and Backup Exec
- Microsoft Windows version (7/8/10)
- Storage hardware (Raid, NAS, SAN)
- Troubleshooting tools like xperf, perfmon, RSOP, reliability manager, Linux, scripting and PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
BS in Engineering or Computer Science
About Seneca Resources:
- Auvik or EOS
- Microsoft SCCM/SCOM
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.