Sr. Software Engineer
Direct hire, full time
Our client is seeking Sr. Software Engineer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. This individual will have a passion to design and develop new systems from conception through production.
- Be a member of a team that develops applications to control audio/video IP devices in secure locations
- Collaborate with hardware and embedded software engineers in the planning, design, and development of new products
- Develop software according to a defined process and maintain existing software
- Collaborate with senior engineers in the mid and low-level design of the software
- Work independently and as a team member to meet product delivery goals
About Seneca Resources:
- Expertise in Linux, Linux programming, and either C++ or Java
- Working knowledge of and programming experience with OpenSSL
- Working knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic standards
- Experience with federal security requirements including FIPS 140-2
- Experience with distributed architectures, service-oriented architectures, or micro-services
- Experience with OAuth2
- Experience with RESTFUL APIs
- Demonstrated success architecting medium to large scale software systems
- Demonstrated success coaching and leading a software team
- Ability to work self-directed and self-motivated toward defined goals
- Interest in driving product architecture and leading a development team
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.