Sr. Software Developer
Direct hire, full time
Our client is seeking Sr. Software Developer
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL
. This individual will a passion to design and develop new systems from conception through production as well as an interest in driving product architecture and leading a development team.
- Be a member of a team that develops applications to control audio/video IP devices in secure locations
- Collaborate with hardware and embedded software engineers in the planning, design, and development of new products
- Develop software according to a defined process and maintain existing software
- Collaborate with senior engineers in the mid and low-level design of the software
- Work independently and as a team member to meet product delivery goals
- Expertise in Linux, Linux programming, and either C++, Java, or Go
- Demonstrated success architecting and implementing software systems
- Experience with distributed systems and micro-service architecture
- Experience with REST architecture and RESTFUL APIs
- Working knowledge of any of the following considered a plus: Kubernetes, Database systems (SQL or noSQL), Cassandra or clustered MariaDB, OAuth2, OpenSSL, Cryptography, FIPS 140-2, Video over IP, NMOS
About Seneca Resources:
- Ability to work self-directed and self-motivated toward defined goals
- Demonstrated success coaching and leading a software team
- Interest in driving product architecture and leading a development team
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.