Our client is seeking Cybersecurity Engineer
candidates for a position located in Washington, D.C.
. This individual will coordinate tasks, assist in functional validations, and collaborate with key stakeholders in order to manage expectations with the SF Security Control Assessor (SCA), the ISSMs and the functional community throughout the project(s) lifecycle. This rewarding position challenges candidates to assist the United States Air Force with a range of IT from legacy information systems to the newest IoT devices.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 11 – 15 years’ experience at various levels in information technology/cybersecurity
- DoD 8570.01 Information Assurance Manager Level II (CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
- Manage the security requirements of multiple cloud environments and security levels
- Understand the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Provide guidance to system managers and security analysts to resolve security related problems and concerns
- Have a broad knowledge of policies, concepts, staff and operating functions, and procedures affecting IoT services and tools, and automated information systems management at various impact levels for systems throughout DoD
- Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks, tracking actions across multiple organizations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities backed by solid writing and communication skills; must operate constructively and effectively with project end-users, customers, advocates and stakeholders
- Requires power user skills in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint)
About Seneca Resources:
- CISSP, ISSEP, Cloud Certification is a huge plus.
- IoT experience
- Previous DoD or AF experience
- Familiar with DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in scientific, technical, or engineering
- Experience with eMASS and AF Task Management Tool (TMT)
- Familiar with Fortify, ACAS/Nessus, App Detective, AWS Inspector, GuardDuty, Azure Security Center
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.