Senior VoIP Engineer
Our client is looking for Senior VoIP Engineer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background with VoIP in order to support over 500 locations.
Job Duties and/or Requirements:
Broad experience in planning, deploying, and troubleshooting:
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience with Routing & Switching equipment.
- Experience working with and/or knowledge of converged network solutions that deliver data, real-time video and voice in a large scale converged network
- Networking and routing protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, etc.
- VoIP: SIP trunks, Soft Phones, QoS, etc.
- Network security conscious
- Network Management – SNMP, Prime, NetFlow, Nagios, TACACS/Radius, etc.
- Cisco VoIP
- Strong routing and switching background in Enterprise environment
About Seneca Resources:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Microsoft AD
- Linux OS
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.