Position Title: Business Intelligence Expert
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance Required: Active Secret
Position Status: Contract
Our client is looking for Business Intelligence Expert candidates for a position located in Dayton, Ohio. The Business Intelligence (BI) expert will work closely with business analysts, product owners, and key stakeholders to design and implement custom BI universes, dashboards, and reports to meet organizational needs. This individual will create custom reporting solutions to facilitate mission success.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field of study; experience/certifications may be substituted for degree requirements
- Design and implement reports, scorecards and dashboards using Business Objects, dashboard manager, Lumira, Tableau, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence and/or Crystal Reports
- Experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into functional specifications
- Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks and tracking actions across multiple organizations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities backed by solid writing and communication skills; must collaborate constructively and effectively with project end-users, customers, advocates and stakeholders
- Active Government Secret Clearance required
Other Skills (Beneficial-Not Required)
- SAP BO 4.x, Webi, Lumira, BO Universe Design and creation, Universe Design tool, Design Studio, Query Browser, and Webi is a plus
- Experience with one any of the following databases: Oracle, Teradata, Sql Server or IBM DB2/UDB
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Business Objects (BOBJ), Power BI, and Tableau); experience with query development and troubleshooting; ad-hoc report creation and related skills is a definite plus.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.