Andrews AFB, Virginia
Our client is looking for Network Administrator
candidates for a position located at the Andrews AFB in Virginia
. The selected candidate will provide/support access voice, video and data services. Primary responsibilities include configuring and monitoring Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Unified Call Manager (UCM), Sonus VX appliances, High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryption (HAIPE) Inline Network Encryptor (INE), SkyX, and Cisco WAAS data accelerators.
- Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of the Executive Airlift Communications Network (EACN).
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Manages the usage and performance of EACN. Attend meetings, provide forecasts, gather trend analysis data on systems, and provide input for resource planning.
- Maintains EACN network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Manage the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program responsibilities for the EACN which include receiving and processing USAF-directed network orders to include Network Tasking Orders (NTOs), and Notices to All Airmen (NOTAM).
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of EACN operating instructions, procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades. Support the EACN hardware configuration and installation requirements once approved for site installation. Review work/installation progress for accuracy, adherence to network design, and conformance to telecommunications standards.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Supports development and implementation of testing strategies and documents test results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users. Coordinate network requirements with users and sites.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems related to EACN network devices, communication paths, cryptographic devices, servers and operating systems on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications and development and maintenance of EACN technical data library as part of the EACN baseline.
About Seneca Resources:
- Associates degree and three years of relevant experience
- Active Top Secret clearance
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.