Location: Birmingham, AL
Direct hire, full time
Our client is looking for Pega Developer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. The selected candidate will work on projects for business-critical, applications with one of our enterprise-level clients in the health insurance space. Joining a team of 8-10 Robotics and Pega developers, you will work in a group that is responsible for Pega software development, design and quality testing, with a focus on reuse and common software modules.
- Drive detailed specifications or designs, conduct quality assurance reviews of peer's application programming and act as a mentor to others in these programs.
- Partake in the setting of development standards used across the organization.
- Move quickly, diligently and pay extreme attention to detail in an Agile environment.
About Seneca Resources:
- Pega CSA and CSSA required.
- Pega Workflow, Case Management, Integration/Data Migration experience needed.
- Hands on experience working in Pega 7 and 8 versions.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintain and tests software applications that support business units.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems and drive the design/development of components.
- Extensive knowledge on Report definitions, List views and Summary views.
- Experience configuring Email Listeners, File Listeners, Agents, SOAP and REST Services.
- Experience working with ECM Technologies like FileNet.
- Experience with JBoss and Tomcat environments.
- Familiarity with SQL Server and DB2.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.