Full Time & Direct Hire
Our client is looking for multiple Salesforce Developer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL.
The Salesforce Developer is an individual who must have professional knowledge and strong technical expertise related to the Salesforce service and sales platform.
This individual must be very proactive, have initiative and ability to reach out to ensure tasks and deliverables are met. This individual must communicate with confidence, work with a collaborative team to meet the technical requirements of implementing and supporting the Salesforce software.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work with the product owner and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in salesforce application, as it pertains to development.
- Work with the designated lead to ensure all facets of the End Users’ requirements are addressed and resolved.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Leverage company tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production, as it pertains to specific development code submitted.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Intermediate proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, etc).
- Experience in Salesforce.com Design and Development.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities or Sites.
- Experience with Informatica Cloud and/or other integration tools
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Administrator preferred.
- 3+ years experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is preferred
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.