Help Desk Technician
Scott AFB, Illinois
Top Secret Clearance
Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Help Desk Technician
candidates for a position located in Scott AFB, Illinois
. The role will entail providing 24/7/365 basic and intermediate level CST support for users with AF JWICS user accounts and equipment. User support will be via telephone, video teleconferencing (VTC), or in person to resolve their issues.
- Answer user calls, log user information in provided ticketing system
- Determine user system issue by analyzing symptoms & identifying underlying problem
- Reset user passwords, Update user online information
- Build/update/unlock/delete user accounts
- Build/update/ unlock/delete Organization box/Distribution List accounts
- Update user Information Assurance training dates in online system
- Image and install workstations in buildings on Scott AFB, IL . , update printer configuration, map network drives
- Maintain correct EMSEC procedures during equipment installation.
- Install/update software on user workstations
- Inventory COMSEC materials (each shift)
- Diagnose PKI issues, provide POC information for resolution
- Support users with Microsoft Office, Online VTC program questions/issues
- Support users with replacement of laser printer toner cartridges
- Initiate Classified Message Incident (CMI) checklist when required and notify Network Team Lead and Security Manager
- Notify personnel within 2 hours of any major systems failures or connectivity outages
- Contractor shall document all trouble ticket information in the provided tracking system
- Perform systems and physical security checks at least once a shift within work spaces. This check includes a Communications Security inventory of open storage equipment. Report all security incidents, document in duty shift log and execute corrective security procedures to safeguard classified information and equipment. Major incidents should be reported immediately
Shall have a minimum of Information Assurance Technical (IAT) II level Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 certification (Security+, etc.).
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.