Contract w/ ext.
Our client is looking for Scrum Master
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
. The ideal candidate will have both a Scrum and Project Manager background.
- Working with product owner to ensure the efficient flow of work from backlog to execution. - Facilitate meetings and curate effective communication.
- Teach Agile and Scrum principles and routines in accordance to our company best practices.
- Coach the team as a servant leader and motivate them forward.
- Help the product owner track progress and report to stakeholders.
- Monitor and control the flow of work to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Enact process improvement plans and re-enforce accountability across the team
- Interact with other teams to remove impediments for the development team.
- Provide safe and neutral conflict resolution within the team.
- Surface progress information to the rest of the company.
- Provide insights on different agile frameworks and practices
- Observe and assess the team to provide performance and collaboration improvements.
- Identify waste to eliminate and constraints to optimize.
- Keep the team focused on maximizing business value.
About Seneca Resources:
- Agile and Scrum Master certifications (highly preferred - CSM, PSM, CSP, SSM or SASM).
- 3-4+ years of experience on agile software development team in an IT environment.
- Facilitated and coordinated Agile ceremonies, including Sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Enable Scrum or Kanban as software development framework for multiple software delivery teams in an early-stage transformation environment.
- Experience with JIRA/confluence (preferred).
- Experience with backlog aging and tracking, burndown/burnup metrics, velocity, and capacity planning.
- Awareness and experience with ATDD (preferred).
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.